Hello! The last two weeks have been so hectic for me – I completely missed all the festivities of World Card Making Day and have fallen so far behind on blog reading (not to mention commenting). Hopefully life can calm down a little – but in reality not likely with school starting back this week and a number of other everyday happenings piling up! Anyway, I am digressing! Glad that you could join me for another challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps.
This week’s colour combo was certainly a challenge for me (I tend towards bright colours) so I had to tone down for this week. All the Belles have used the Tomorrow’s Dream stamp set, but all you need to do is use the colour combo.
I’m not to good when it comes to colouring hair and face – but I took the plunge and had a go using Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. I created the bookmark cut out by ‘stretching’ a tag die I own…a very nifty little technique that I learnt recently. I will share soon how I did this.
Stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps Tomorrow’s Dream stamp set
Ink: Memento – Tuxedo Black, Versafine – Onyx Black, Distress Ink – Salty Ocean, Distress Markers – Peeled Paint, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps Smooth White card stock
Other Supplies: Hero Arts Long and Cute Tags – Frame cut die, Cuttlebug, Paper Palette – Tassels, Watercolour brush, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Blending stubs, Hole punch
This week’s winner will receive a $10 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Store. Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles projects – their links are on my sidebar. We also have a Guest Designer for the month of October – Karin Akesdotter. Make sure you stop by her blog as well.
I’ll be back at 4pm (Australia EST) for a blog hop…hope to see you then.
About our challenges:
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create
social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂