Today is release Day 4 at AnnaBelle Stamps where we are revealing the ‘Dotted Flowers’ stamp set. Another beautiful set with infinite possibilities.
And it is also challenge day! Say it with…one layer.
So to combine the two, I came up with this.
I did some masking to create a frame and then created my little spring scene. I handmade some clouds and sponged around then to create the sky before stamping. For the flowers centres I used white enamel accents from Ranger and also added some white dots with a white gel pen.
Stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps “Dotted Flowers”
Ink: Versafine Ink – Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distress inks – Tumbled Glass, Peeled Paint, Scattered Straw Versacolor cubes – Opera Pink, Peony, Heliotrope
Card: Regal Craft Card (White textured single fold)
Other Supplies: AnnaBelle’s 4mm white pearls, scrap paper (to create the frame mask), Ranger white enamel accents, Signo uniball white gel pen, pink prismacolor pencil (for some of the flower centres)
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas.
Make sure you check out what the other DT members have created by heading to the AnnaBelle Stamps Blog.
Hope you can play along with us.Read More