Hello. A new month means a new monthly challenge AnnaBelle Stamps.
I had some fun with the Scribble Scrabble 1 – Round and Round stamp set where I did some first and second generation stamping using some Hero Arts inks. I popped up the main focal image with some foam dots to add some dimension.
Ink: Hero Arts ink – Pool, Tide Pool, Soft Pool, Versamark watermark ink
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps smooth white cardstock
Other Supplies: AnnaBelles Stamp embossing powder – white, heat gun, Anti-static pillow, Foam dimensionals
Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles’ projects – their links are on my side bar. I hope that you will be able to find some time to play along.
Until next time,
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges the first Friday of each month at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs until 24 hours prior to the next challenge.
- All entries MUST include AnnaBelle Stamps as the main focal image, this can include our digi range which can be found here.
- One random winner will be the lucky recipient of a $20.00 AnnaBelle Stamps Discount Coupon! This opens the challenge up for everyone to play along with and to have a chance at the prize.
- We will feature our Top 3 picks and announce the winner prior to the next challenge going live.
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to a image sharing site like Flickr and include a link to the challenge in your description.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- Only AnnaBelle images can be used as the main image.