Hello. It is Friday again. This week at AnnaBelle Stamps we have a fun theme challenge for you. Who doesn’t like polka dots?
Ink: Hero Arts Ink – Butterbar, Versamark watermark ink
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps smooth white cardstock, Hero Arts note card – Shallows, Hero Arts Layering Papers – Grass, Pool
Other Supplies: Copic Markers (green x 2), Fancy That – Leafy Swirl die, Cuttlebug, My Mind’s Eye – Enamel Dots, American Crafts button, AnnaBelle Stamps 0.8mm twine – white, Glue dots, AnnaBelle Stamps white embossing powder, heat tool, anti-static pillow
Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles’ projects – their links are on my side bar.
And in other news, I’m not sure if you have seen, but I am one of the guest designers in the current online class Summer Card Class 2. I am super excited to be involved and very honoured at the same time. This class is really jam packed with videos and fun techniques. Check it out here.
Thanks for stopping by,
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $15.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂