Happy New Year! We are home from our mammoth Christmas holiday/adventure, visiting so many family and friends (we clocked about 3500kms all up). It was lovely seeing everyone but boy does it feel good to be home. There is no place like home 🙂
This week at AnnaBelle Stamps it is time for this month’s challenge, which is a sketch.
We are having the most beautiful summer weather here on the South Coast. It was a cool and overcast 24 degrees today, unlike the majority of NSW! At my parent’s farm in North West NSW, it was a sweltering 44 degrees (that’s 111.2 degrees Fahrenheit!) Boy am I glad for our cool, coastal sea breezes. My card today reflects the warm colours of summer.
Ink: Hero Arts – Ornage Soda, Butter bar, VersaFine – Onyx Black
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps smooth white cardstock, Hero Arts notecards – Snow, Hero Arts Layering Papers – Daffodil
Other Supplies: Foam dimensionals, Copic Markers, Super fine glitter, Sakura glue pen, Stamp-ma-jig, AnnaBelle Stamps 4mm Blackcurrant sprinkles
Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles’ projects – their links are on my side bar.
Don’t forget that Andrea is having a huge AnnaBelle Stamps sale where you can save 30% on ALL stamps!
Until next time,
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges the first Friday of each month at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs until 24 hours prior to the next challenge.
- All entries MUST include AnnaBelle Stamps as the main focal image, this can include our digi range which can be found here.
- One random winner will be the lucky recipient of a $20.00 AnnaBelle Stamps Discount Coupon! This opens the challenge up for everyone to play along with and to have a chance at the prize.
- We will feature our Top 3 picks and announce the winner prior to the next challenge going live.
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to a image sharing site like Flickr and include a link to the challenge in your description.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- Only AnnaBelle images can be used as the main image.