Say it With…Christmas!
Hope you are in a festive mood, because this week we are saying it with Christmas. We all have to make a head start on those Christmas cards (that will sneak up on us and be here before we know it!)
This week all the Belles are using the stamp set Gifted Swirls, which will also be the prize this week. I have made a simple one layer card with the help of some masking. I coloured in the stamped image with a distress marker and added the buttons for a pop of colour.
Ink: VersaFine – Onyx Black, Distress ink – Crushed Olive, Shabby Shutters, Peel Paint, Distress Marker – Black soot, Versacolor ink – Tea Green, Bamboo
Other Supplies: American Crafts Elements buttons – Daydream Assortment, Mask It film, blending tool, Glossy Accents (to adhere buttons), AnnaBelle Stamps twine 0.8mm – white
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the rest of the DT projects. Their links are on my sidebar.
Until next time,
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂