AnnaBelle Sketch Challenge #52
It is the last Friday of the month, so that means a sketch challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps.
I kept things pretty simple with heat embossing onto kraft. I did a little bit if masking and to add some colour I used some 3mm Chilli sprinkles. I used a neutral Gray Copic marker to go around the outside of the baubles for some subtle definition.
Ink: Versamark watermark ink
Other Supplies: Mask It film, AnnaBelle Stamps Opaque white embossing powder, heat tool, anti-static pillow, Tombow adhesive, AnnaBelle Stamps 3mm sprinkles – Chilli, Signo uniball gel pen – white, Copic marker – NO, WRMK Corner Chomper
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the rest of the DT projects. Their links are on my sidebar.
Until next time,
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂