Happy Friday everyone,
Hope that you can play along with our sketch challenge this week at AnnaBelle Stamps. See below for the challenge guidelines.
I often see cards in blogland where the stamps and colours are layered. I love cards like this, but I must admit it is not really my style. However I love to challenge myself and decided to give it a go using this week’s sketch. I thought it was safe to use a small frame, rather than tackle layered stamping onto a whole card front. And I added some butterflies with vellum wings (again) like I did on last week’s card.
Stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps Garden Silhouettes stamp set, AnnaBelle Stamps Fanciful Flowers stamp set (sentiment)
Ink: VersaFine ink – Onyx Black, Distress Inks – Frayed Burlap, Worn Lipstick, Antique Linen, Old Paper
Card: Regal Craft Card – white textured, X Press It Blending card, Hero Arts Folded card – Hero Hues – Blush
Other Supplies: Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, vellum, foam dimensionals, Glossy Accents (to adhere butterflies/pearls), AnnaBelle Stamps pearls, Martha Stewart Score Board, Cuttlebug, Die-Namics Layered Label Die
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT have created as well as our January guest designer Cath Dean. The Belles’ links are on my side bar.
Thanks for visiting!
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂