Say it with…hearts
Happy Friday everyone,
School has started again for me this week…so I am back into teaching. My son also started school this week and so far so good. He loves it!
This week at AnnaBelle Stamps we are getting ready for Valentine’s Day with a heart challenge. Who doesn’t love hearts?
I really love how this card finally turned out (after 3 hours of trying different things mind you!) Clean and Simple, but packing a punch! The hearts are stamped with a gingham stamp from the BBBD7 set and the sentiment is from the Love Birds set. And the twine is new twine that Andrea has just put into the store. It is 0.8mm thick (so really quite fine) and it is WONDERFUL…and so many colours to choose from! Check them out here.
I am entering this into the new challenge over at Lily Pad cards – Virginia’s View Challenge #1. The inspiration photo was this. I originally tried to add orange to my card, but it didn’t sit right – but the heart connection is still there!
Stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps Backgrounds By Design #7 (BBD7) stamp set, AnnaBelle Stamps Love Birds stamp set (sentiment)
Ink: VersaFine ink – Onyx Black, Versacolor – Camellia
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps smooth white card – square (which I trimmed down), X-Press It Blending card
Other Supplies: Die-Namics Hearts a plenty die, Cuttlebug, foam dimensionals, Glossy Accents (to adhere bow), WRMK Corner Chomper, AnnaBelle Stamps 0.8mm hemp twine – red
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT have created. The Belles’ links are on my side bar. Hope you can join us this week – we would love to see your hearty creations.
Thanks for visiting.
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂
CAS awesomeness Marion! Those gingham hearts are TDF!
Pack a punch it does! This is totally a “WOW” card Marion! Love it1
Beautiful little CAS card Marion!
I agree Marion – this card does pack a punch! It is gorgeous… I just love the gingham hearts 🙂
So cute! Love the clean and graphic approach!
Loooove this card to bits …. striking, bold and beautiful!
Gorgeous CAS card, Marion! Love the patterns of the little hearts! So glad that you play with us at Lily Pad!
Sweet card…this is CAS at it’s very best!! Loving that column of red hearts. Thanks for joining us in the Lily Pad pond!
Love your design, Marion! I’m so glad you shared it with us at Lily Pad Cards! (and I just might CASE this for my own use)
Gorgeous- love the CAS design and great combo of hearts!
Another great card Marion, love the popped hearts and that twine is adorable!
It packs a punch alright!! It’s gorgeous! Love the gingham hearts with solid ones.. fantastic!
Wow Marion, CAS perfection!
Really like the feel of your card. So happy to hear that someone else spends 3 hours coming up with something that finally feels right. So often so different from the original “idea”:)
Simply divine!! those little hearts are so so cute! 🙂
Wonderful card. Love the gingham hearts!