Say it with…Twine
Welcome to another challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps. This week is an awesome challenge and one I have been looking forward to! Say it with twine…who doesn’t love twine? And it was even easier for me as Andrea has the most excellent twine in store…I LOVE the new 0.8mm twine that comes in so many awesome colours! Check them out here.
(tag – ac068)
I had so much fun making this card and I love how it turned out!
I created the twine flowers by sticking a large glue dot onto the back of each button. I then cut small lengths of twine and created each petal. I then adhered each flower to the card with Glossy Accents. I added some shading to the stems and leaves with a green Prismacolor pencil.
Stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps Garden Silhouettes (for leaves, grass and sentiment), AnnaBelle Stamps Fanciful Flowers (stems), AnnaBelle Stamps BBD#7 (gingham clouds)
Ink: Versafine – Onyx Black, Distress Inks – Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans, Versacolor – Tea Green
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps pre -cut cards, Regal Craft card – White textured square
Other Supplies: AnnaBelle Stamps 0.8mm twine – red, Basic Grey buttons – brights, Memory Box cloud die, Cuttlebug, Zots Glue dots, Glossy Accents, Prismacolor pencil – green, foam dimensionals, Blending Tool
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT have created. Their links are on my side bar.
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂
Super fun and perfectly executed! This is AWEsome Marion!
I was blown away when I saw this Marion, it’s just stunning!
Wow, this is awesome Marion – love the twine flower 🙂
Super,super cute! So full of sunshine!
Oh wow – LOVE your card Marion! Love your fab twine flowers – sheer genius!!
What a great idea for the flowers.
Oh My Goodness! I love this it’s so cheery, the twine flowers are amazing.
Super twine flowers and how they POP against the blue background!!! Fabulous card Marion.
This sure caught my eye! The bold colors and those flowers are fantastic!!! Love the subtle gingham pattern on the clouds!
Love those bright, cheery flowers and plaid clouds!
Those little flowers couldn’t be any more cute if they had faces!! I just love your sweet card :0)
This is one gorgeous card! Your flowers are soooooooo cute and I’m loving your colour combo and design!!!
This just blows me away Marion!!! it is brilliant on every level, the flowers are especially stunning! 🙂
wow, that blue sky is so vibrant it just pops off the card. stunning.
LOVE your twine flowers, Marion! I remember seeing a card sometime back and it was a twine butterfly. I never knew who made and was hoping finally to have found the “creator” – I would really like to try this technique – thank you, for the inspiration 🙂