I am still on holidays, so I have been in crafty heaven (hence the number of posts!)
I have another card to share with you after playing around with my Upsy Daisy die from Die-namics. This time using acetate. Yep – that flower is made from acetate! I coloured it with some pigment ink that I found at my local art shop – I would have used alcohol inks if I owned them, but I don’t, so I went looking for a substitute. I was surprised at the things I found that could be used to colour acetate.
The flower has 3 layers to it and I used my heat gun to shape the flowers to give them some dimension.
I am entering this into the Lilypads Flower Challenge sponsored by Simon Says Stamp.
Ink: Distress Ink – Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Art Spectrum pigment ink – Crimson
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps Pre-cut smooth white card
Other Supplies: AnnaBelle Stamps Acetate sheets, Die-namics die – Upsy Daisy, Die-namics die – Labelled Layered die, Cuttlebug, Kaisercraft grosgrain ribbon – pale pink, AnnaBelle Stamps 3mm pearls, 3D foam adhesive, Ink blending tool, heat tool, Glossy Accents and Zots adhesive dots (to adhere flower).
Until next time,