Say it with…Kraft, Lemon and White
Welcome to another challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps. Hope you are ready to be challenged this week – I certainly was! I love using bright happy colours on my cards – so having to tone them down for this challenge took some extra thought.
Thankfully I had some cute little roses in my stash which made the job a lot easier! I clear embossed BBD#3 onto some kraft cardstock and the sentiment is from Fanciful Flowers. I even pulled out some patterned paper – a rarity for me.
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia, Versamark watermark ink
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps smooth white cardstock, Kraft cardstock, Hero Arts Folded cards – Daffodil, Bazzill – brown
Other Supplies: AnnaBelle Stamps clear Hi-gloss embossing powder, Anti- static pillow, heat tool, Cuttlebug, MFT Layered Labels die, foam dimensonals, AnnaBelle Stamps 16mm white satin ribbon, Roses – white and yellow (brand unknown), Tombow adhesive, My Mind’s Eye – Lost and Found paper pad,
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the rest of the DT projects. Their links are on my sidebar.
Until next time,
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂