Say it with…Kraft, Lemon and White
Welcome to another challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps. Hope you are ready to be challenged this week – I certainly was! I love using bright happy colours on my cards – so having to tone them down for this challenge took some extra thought.
Thankfully I had some cute little roses in my stash which made the job a lot easier! I clear embossed BBD#3 onto some kraft cardstock and the sentiment is from Fanciful Flowers. I even pulled out some patterned paper – a rarity for me.
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia, Versamark watermark ink
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps smooth white cardstock, Kraft cardstock, Hero Arts Folded cards – Daffodil, Bazzill – brown
Other Supplies: AnnaBelle Stamps clear Hi-gloss embossing powder, Anti- static pillow, heat tool, Cuttlebug, MFT Layered Labels die, foam dimensonals, AnnaBelle Stamps 16mm white satin ribbon, Roses – white and yellow (brand unknown), Tombow adhesive, My Mind’s Eye – Lost and Found paper pad,
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the rest of the DT projects. Their links are on my sidebar.
Until next time,
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂
Just beautiful Marion!
Well, it might not be as bright as normal, but it sure is lovely!
ooooooh, design paper, it’s gorgeous Marion! Love the embossed bg and the fab sentiment panel too!
Pretty card that I think is bright and happy too!
This is sooo very pretty Marion! The pattern on the background is GREAT!
This is gorgeous Marion! Beautifully done!
Simply beautiful, Marion – perfectly put together 🙂
just stunning. so elegant.
Simply STUNNING, Marion!
love your little flowers and ribbon treatment!
This is stunning Marion, CAS and so elegant! 🙂