Say it with…snowflakes
This week at AnnaBelle Stamps we are embracing winter and are saying it with snowflakes. Even though it doesn’t snow where I live – snow is such an amazing and fascinating creation. Check out this site to see some awesome images of real snowflakes under a microscope. Wow! How creative is God?
For today’s project all the Belles are using the set Gifted Swirls – which also happens to the prize for this week. It is a great Christmas set, but can also be used for non-Christmas cards or projects like mine.
And what is inside I hear you ask? Well when I think of cold wintry weather (like we had here yesterday), I think of chocolate…it always warms my heart!
Ink: Distress Inks – Broken China
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps pre-cut smooth white cards (cut to size), Bazzill card – dark blue,
Other Supplies: Blending tool, AnnaBelle Stamps Clear Hi-Gloss embossing powder, heat gun, Spellbinders circle die – Standard circles small, Cuttlebug, Carl Craft circle punch, Memory Box – Tessatina Border die, AnnaBelle 3mm sprinkles – metallic, Tombow adhesive, Saddle stitch ribbon – dark blue, chocolate (yummo).
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the rest of the DT projects. Their links are on my sidebar.
Until next time,
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂