Say it with…snowflakes
This week at AnnaBelle Stamps we are embracing winter and are saying it with snowflakes. Even though it doesn’t snow where I live – snow is such an amazing and fascinating creation. Check out this site to see some awesome images of real snowflakes under a microscope. Wow! How creative is God?
For today’s project all the Belles are using the set Gifted Swirls – which also happens to the prize for this week. It is a great Christmas set, but can also be used for non-Christmas cards or projects like mine.
And what is inside I hear you ask? Well when I think of cold wintry weather (like we had here yesterday), I think of chocolate…it always warms my heart!
Ink: Distress Inks – Broken China
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps pre-cut smooth white cards (cut to size), Bazzill card – dark blue,
Other Supplies: Blending tool, AnnaBelle Stamps Clear Hi-Gloss embossing powder, heat gun, Spellbinders circle die – Standard circles small, Cuttlebug, Carl Craft circle punch, Memory Box – Tessatina Border die, AnnaBelle 3mm sprinkles – metallic, Tombow adhesive, Saddle stitch ribbon – dark blue, chocolate (yummo).
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the rest of the DT projects. Their links are on my sidebar.
Until next time,
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂
Yippeeee! It is chocolate…. how did you know it was my fave? This is a fantastic way to wrap a sweet gift, you have so many clever ideas Marion!
I agree Therese, fun way to wrap a gift and there is nothing better than chocolate!
Yummy creation! Great stocking stuffer!
So cute—I would hate to open it and ruin your beautiful wrapper!
mm …….chocolate is for life not just for winter though!!!
What an adorable little wrapper, how sweet for a stocking gift :0)
Gorgeous Marion, and chocolates hidden, Yum!
this is yummy both inside and out!! love the die, thankfully is it already on my list-lol!! 🙂