Happy Birthday Favours
Welcome to another week at AnnaBelle Stamps. We have a fun challenge for you…Say it with Spots, Dots and Anything Round!
I decided to take a different angle for this challenge….my round things are M&M’s. I found these really cool cellophane treat bags on Ebay (after being inspired by my fellow Belle Kylie) and decided to give them a try. So much fun. I used the Shapes 1 die and the coordinating stamp set Boy’s Party to create the favour topper. The sentiment is from the Shape it Up stamp set.
I plan on making a ton of these for my son’s birthday in December to give to his classmates – I’ll just change up the sentiment – personalising it with each child’s name.
Ink: Versafine – Onyx Black, Memento – Blue Danube, Tuxedo Black, Versacolor – Camellia
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps Smooth White cardstock, Hero Arts layering papers (green and orange)
Other Supplies: AnnaBelle Stamps Cuts By Design – Shapes 1 die, Tall Cellophane Bags, foam diemensionals, M&M’s (Let’s just say a few M & M’s were harmed in the making of this project!), Copic Markers
Hope you will find the time to play along. The winner will receive the Lil’ Monster’s Balloon stamp set. Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles projects – their links are on my sidebar.
Thanks for stopping by,
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂