New monthly challenge at Annabelle Stamps
It is time for a new challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps and we are getting in the mood for a little bit of love 🙂
I’ve made another window card…
…with a love heart centre thanks to a little bit of masking.
And I added a little bit of Wink of Stella to the flowers for some subtle shimmer (yes I caved and bought one….nothing like jumping on the bandwagon :))
Ink: Hero Arts – Bubblegum, Pale Tomato, Butterbar, Green Hills, Pool, VersaFine – Onyx Black
Card: Hero Arts notecards – Cerulean
Other Supplies: MFT Heart Stax dies, Cuttlebug, Inkadinkadoo Masking paper, Wink of Stella pen (clear)
Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles’ projects – their links are on my side bar.
Hope that you will find some time to play along.
Until next time,
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges the first Friday of each month at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs until 24 hours prior to the next challenge.
- All entries MUST include AnnaBelle Stamps as the main focal image, this can include our digi range which can be found here.
- One random winner will be the lucky recipient of a $20.00 AnnaBelle Stamps Discount Coupon! This opens the challenge up for everyone to play along with and to have a chance at the prize.
- We will feature our Top 3 picks and announce the winner prior to the next challenge going live.
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to a image sharing site like Flickr and include a link to the challenge in your description.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- Only AnnaBelle images can be used as the main image.