Say it with…buttons and bows
Friday has rolled around again, so that means it is time for another challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps.
Buttons and bows…who doesn’t love to use buttons and bows? I went very clean and simple for this one. I am entering this into the current Wee Memories Challenge #76 – Birthdays and Parties. The sentiment is from the AnnaBelle Stamps “Tree-MEN-dous” set.
And while I was at it, I made another card, but my inspiration for this came from the CAS queen Cristina Kowalczyk.
I used the “Dotted Flowers” stamp set to create this one.
Stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps “Tree-MEN-dous” stamp set
Ink: Versafine Ink – Onyx Black
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps Pre-cut Kraft card square
Other Supplies: AnnaBelle Stamps natural cotton twine, Basic Grey buttons galore – Brights, Glossy Accents (to adhere the buttons), Martha Stewart score board
[Wishing you Sunshine]
Stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps “Dotted Flowers” stamp set
Ink: Versafine Ink – Onyx Black, Versacolor – Bamboo, Lagoon Blue, Camellia
Card: Regal Craft Card – White textured, Xpress-It Blending card, Bazzil card stock – raisin
Other Supplies: AnnaBelle Stamps natural cotton twine, Basic Grey Button – red, Glossy Accents (to adhere the buttons), foam dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT have created, including our Guest Designer Sue McRae. Their links are on my side bar. Hope you can play along with us!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas.