Say it with…a stamped background
Well Friday has certainly come around mighty fast this week. Hope you are ready to jump into another AnnaBelle Stamps Challenge.
This week I have a stamped background, but it is only a partial one! I have used BBD#6 and one of my favourites, Love Birds. This is a one layer card which is quite unusual for me. I have been drawn to cards using masking lately, so thought I would give it a go. Check out Heather Telford’s blog for some other masking ideas – she is a master at it.
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Distress Ink – Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass, Antique Linen, Chipped Sapphire
Other Supplies: Blending tool, Mask-It
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the rest of the DT projects. Their links are on my sidebar.
Until next time,
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas