AnnaBelle sketch Challenge #49
Happy Friday everyone. Well it is the end of the month so that means a sketch challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps.
This week I have had some fun playing around with some techniques that have been taught in the online card class ‘A Cut Above‘. Such fun! I have never used my spellbinders just for embossing before – I always die cut! I love the subtle effect. The score lines around the focal panel were made using my score board. The flowers are from the AnnaBelle set Daisy Delight and the sentiment is from Fanciful Flowers. I heat embossed the flowers onto coloured cardstock and then added some subtle shading with Copics.
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps pre-cut cards, Bazzill – navy blue, Hero Arts Layering Papers – Pool and Carnation
Other Supplies: AnnaBelle Stamps white embossing powder, Anti- static pillow, heat tool, AnnaBelle Stamps pearls, Martha Stewart Score board, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders dies Labels 8, Copic markers, Sizzix sizzlits – Flowers, Branches and Leaves, Fiskars scallop border punch, foam dimensonals
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the rest of the DT projects. Their links are on my sidebar.
Until next time,
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas