Say it with…Paper Piecing
Friday has rolled around again, so that means another challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps. This week is a fun one…who doesn’t love a paper piecing challenge?
Today the Belles are giving you a peek at some new AnnaBelle stamps that are being officially released into the store this afternoon at 4pm (AEST). Be sure to head to the AnnaBelle Stamps Blog at 4pm for the full release AND for a give away!! In the meantime you’ll just have to check out the Belle’s creations for some hints.
I have created a little scene today, masking off everything outside the circle using Mask It.
The kite is covered in Glossy Accents to give it a little shine…but it doesn’t show in the photo very well. I added some simple Copic shading to the trees and grass. I probably should have added some to the kite, but only thought of that now!
For this one I put the sentiment inside the card…something I never seem to do. Don’t know why really!
Ink: Versafine – Onyx Black, Distress Inks – Broken China, Faded Jeans, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Versacolor – Green Tea, Memento ink – Danube Blue
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps pre-cut smooth white cards – square
Other Supplies: Blending tool, Mask It, Copic Markers, Spellbinders circle die – Standard circles small, Cuttlebug, foam dimensionals, My Mind’s Eye paper – Lost and Found (Kite), Kaisercraft paper (trees), Brand unknown patterned paper (clouds), Glossy Accents, Mask It
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the rest of the DT projects. Their links are on my sidebar. And don’t forget to head to the AnnaBelle Stamps Blog at 4pm for the full release and a giveaway!
Until next time,
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂