Say it with…a colour challenge
It is Friday! So that means an AnnaBelle Stamps challenge.
Before I get to the challenge today, we are saying goodbye to Patti one of the DT Belles. Patti has been a ray of sunshine on the Design Team and she and her projects will be missed. Make sure you pop on by her blog and leave her some love.
For today’s card, I decided to try the acrylic block stamping technique that Andrea showed this week. I used 3 colours of distress markers and coloured directly onto my acrylic block, spritzed heavily with water and stamped onto watercolour paper. I then dabbed off the excess ink. The flower stems are from the Dotted Flowers stamp set and the flowers are from the Stemmed Flowers stamp set…it is fun to mix and match sometimes.
I did two different version…well, because I could!
The winner of this week’s challenge with win the Dotted Flowers stamp set. Hope you can play along with us.
Ink: VersaFine – Onyx Black, Distress Markers – Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, Antique Linen
Card:Aquarello watercolour paper 300gsm
Other Supplies: Acrylic block, spray mister with water, AnnaBelle metallic sprinkles, WRMK corner chomper
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the rest of the DT projects. Their links are on my sidebar.
Until next time,
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas