Say it with…3D Christmas
Welcome to this week’s challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps. Hope you are ready to don your Christmas hat this week as we have another Christmas challenge.
I decided to make a little Christmas treat bag with some new stamps and dies that are being officially released this afternoon at 4pm (AEST). Be sure to check back then for the full reveal.
Ink: Versafine – Onyx Black, Versacolor – Turquoise
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps Smooth White card stock, American Crafts Swiss Dots – Aqua, Hero Arts Layering papers (can’t remember the names!)
Other Supplies: Cuttlebug, Silver thread, Cellophane bag, Lindt chocolates, Kaisercraft grosgrain ribbon, Tombow adhesive
This week’s winner will receive a $10 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Store. Hope you will find the time to play along. Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles projects – their links are on my sidebar.
Thanks for stopping by,
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂