It’s Friday so that means it is time for another challenge at AnnaBelles’s …this week is a sketch challenge.
The flowers and the background script have been clear embossed and then covered with distress inks. I spritzed the flowers with pearlised water, so in real life they have a slight shimmer. The background script is from a soon-to-be-released set…I couldn’t resist using it as it is so beautiful!
Stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps “Whimsy Flowers“, AnnaBelle Stamps “BBD6” (soon to be released)
Ink: Versamark watermark ink, Distress Inks – Dried Marigold, Scattered Straw, Broken China, Barn Door
Card: Regal Craft Card (White textured DL fold), X-Press It blending card
Other Supplies: Annabelle’s Sprinkles – 6mm Cherry, AnnaBelle’s DF white satin ribbon, American Crafts clear embossing powder, heat gun, foam dimensionals, ink blending tool, Perfect Pearls, mini mister, Creative Memories circle cutters
Thanks for dropping by…hope that you can join in and play along – the winner will receive a $15 Gift voucher to the store. Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT have created – especially Stephanie’s card as sadly it is her last day on the Belle Design Team. It has been great working alongside such a talented lady and I wish her all the best.
Until next time,
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas.