Welcome to the last sketch challenge for 2011 at AnnaBelle Stamps. Can you believe we are about to move into 2012! Hope that you all had a fabulous Christmas with your friends and family. My whole family was together which doesn’t happen very often, so it was lovely to catch up. BUT I did miss my crafty things so was keen to make something when I got home. I was also very spoiled crafty wise for Christmas, but will share that with you later.
For this week’s challenge we have a sketch challenge…and when I saw it I thought of a ladybird, so that is what I went with. And it is not a card – but rather a chocolate wrapper! I got the idea from a present my hubby got for Christmas. I am entering this into the current Wee Memories #80 Challenge – Anything Goes.
I made the ladybird out of a mixture of punches and nesties and black heat embossed the large red circle with Background by Design #3. The text background is from the Background by Design #6 and the sentiment is from the Squared Posies set. I finished it off with some AnnaBelle ribbon and Cherry Sprinkles.
Stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps BBD #3 stamp set, AnnaBelle Stamps “Squared Posies” stamp set, AnnaBelle Stamps BBD #6 stamp set
Ink: Distress Ink – Peeled Paint, Walnut Stain
Card: XPress It Blending card, Bazzill card – red, black, beige
Other Supplies: American Crafts black embossing powder, heat gun, Spellbinders circle die – small, Cuttlebug, foam dimensionals, Carl Craft circle punch, , Cherry sprinkles (3mm, 4mm and 5mm), Ranger blending tool, Fiskars Stamp Press, AnnaBelle Stamps 16mm Moss Satin ribbon, Googly eyes
Hope that you can join in and play along – the winner will receive a $15 Gift voucher to the store. Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT have created. All the DT Girls links are on my sidebar – why not leave them some love?
Also Andrea has a sale at the AnnaBelle store at the moment…hop on over and have a browse around and grab a bargain. There is 20% off all stamps and sprinkles.
Until next time,
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas.