Happy Friday to you!
This week at AnnaBelle Stamps we are saying it with red, green and white…very festive colours aren’t they?
But alas, I don’t have a festive card for you – but rather a card that is showcasing a new stamp that is being released into the store today called ‘A Beautiful Day’. Cute isn’t she?
My card today highlights a very small portion of this cute stamp…just showing you an example of how you can be creative with your stamps.
If you would like to get inky with this cute stamp, you could be a lucky winner. A Beautiful Day is the prize for this week’s challenge, but if you drop by the AnnaBelle blog at 4pm (AEST) today, you could also be in the running to win this stamp set.
I am entering this into the current Stamp It! Cards The Hello Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.
Ink: VersaFine – Onyx Black
Card: Regal Craft Card – squared textured
Other Supplies: Copic Markers, Distress Marker – Black Soot, Martha Stewart Scoreboard, Tombow adhesive
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the rest of the DT projects. Their links are on my sidebar.
Until next time,
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂