Friday already? Where has the week gone? Hope yours has been great as mine has been somewhat hectic!
Today the Belles are welcoming another talented lady to the DT and it is Gayatri Murali. Welcome Gayatri. Hope that you will stop by her blog and leave her some love.
Now this week’s challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps is another fun one…shades of blue!
Today the Belles are showing you a sneak peek of a new stamp set that will be officially released this afternoon (at 4pm AEST) and it will also be the prize for this week’s challenge – you will just have to wait until this afternoon for the full reveal.
My card is one that is inspired by this card (5th card down) by Laura Bassen that I have had pinned for ages. I added some distressing to the layers.
AnnaBelle Stamps Shape it Up stamp set
Ink: Memento Ink – Danube Blue
Card: Regal Craft card – textured, Bazzill Card – various shades of blue from my stash.
Other Supplies: Paper distresser
I will be back this afternoon with the full reveal of the new stamp set and another card and a DT Blog hop. See you then.
About our challenges:
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create
social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂