Hello and welcome back to another AnnaBelle Stamps challenge. This week we have a colour challenge for you.
I must admit that I was a little thrown by the colours – until I got out my AnnaBelle Stamps stain ribbons. That’s when a crafty project popped into my head – making some ribbon ruffle flowers.
The flowers were super easy to make. Using a needle and thread, I did a simple running stitch along one side of a piece of ribbon about 15 -20cms long. Once done, I pulled the threads from both ends and the ribbon ruffled into a flower. To finish I tied the ends off. Once I had my three flowers, I used a plain hair clip and hot glued the ribbon flowers on it and added some matching AnnaBelle sprinkles. Simple, simple. (A tip: to make sure that the ends of the ribbon didn’t fray, I used a flame from a match to melt the ribbon ends).
This week’s winner will receive a $15 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Store. Hope you will play along with us. Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles’ projects – their links are on my side bar.
Thanks for stopping by,
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $15.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂