Hello and welcome back to another AnnaBelle Stamps challenge. This week we have a sketch for you.
I had fun creating this card…it took a little while for it to come together, but that is normal for me. I was happy with the results though.
The flower is from the Daisy Delight stamp set, the musical background is from the BBD#6 stamp set and the sentiment is from the newly released Designer Flowers stamp set. I love all the sentiments in this set.
Ink: Versamark Watermark ink, Distress ink – Worn Lipstick, Hero Arts – Soft Pool shadow ink
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps smooth white cardstock, Hero Arts folded notcards – Pool, Grass
Other Supplies: AnnaBelle Stamps white embossing powder, heat tool, anti-static pillow, Copic markers, PTI Cover Plate – Quatrafoil die, Spellbinders tan embossing mat, Wplus9 Folk Art Florals Designer Dies (leaves), Foam dimensionals, Fiskars stamp press
This week’s winner will receive a $15 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Store. Hope you will play along with us. Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles’ projects – their links are on my side bar. Make sure you also stop by Janet O’Brien’s blog – she is Guest Designing with us.
Thanks for stopping by,
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $15.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂