Wow! It is Friday already! This week at AnnaBelle Stamps we are having an Anything Goes challenge – Woo Hoo! Hope you will play along with us this week.
I decided to make a simple one layer card, colouring the image in with Copics. I am on a Copic colouring phase at the moment 🙂
Ink: Memento Ink – Tuxedo Black, VersaFine – Onyx Black
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps smooth white cardstock
Other Supplies: Copic Markers, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, Vellum – blue, AnnaBelle Stamps 3mm pearls, Glossy Accents (to adhere butterflies)
Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles’ projects to see how they have used this set – their links are on my side bar.
Thanks for stopping by,
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $15.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂