Say it with…distressing
This week’s challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps is distressing. Not what I normally do, so I did find it a little bit of a challenge, but I still managed to create a CAS card. I used distress inks to create the sunset scene (I love to do this) and then distressed the edges with my scissors (something that I don’t do often). I also flicked some water onto the background to add to the distressed feel. I stamped the images from the Dotted Flowers stamp set and then coloured them in with a black felt pen to create a silhouette image.
Stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps “Dotted Flowers”
Ink: Versafine Ink – Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distress inks – Scattered Straw, Dried Marigold, Barn Door
Card: Regal Craft Card (White textured single fold), X-Press It Blending card
Other Supplies: Foam dimensionals, black felt pen, white DMC floss, S.E.I button, scissors (for distressing), blending tool
Hope that you can play along. The winner will receive a special blinkie and a little something from the AnnaBelle store. And don’t forget that you still have time to win the Squared Posies stamp set from the blog hop on Tuesday – it’s open to everyone, so why not add your name? Go here for the details.
Until next time,
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas.