Say it In…
Welcome to another challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps. This week we have a very cool colour combination which works so well together. I am definitely on a CAS run with my cards of late, and this is no exception.
I have had this American Crafts glittery card for a while now and decided that it was time to use it…as I only had 2 colours – pink and green. How convenient for this challenge. The sentiment is taking centre stage this week and is from the Dotted Flowers stamp set. I love the sentiments in this set.
Stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps “Dotted Flowers” stamp set
Ink: Versafine Ink – Onyx Black
Card: AnnaBelle stamps square card – kraft, X-Press It Blending card, American Crafts Glittery card – pink and green
Other Supplies: AnnaBelle Rose sprinkles – 6mm, AnnaBelle Stamps natural jute twine, Craft Affair Papercraft – die cut chipboard tag
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT have created, including our Guest Designer Karin. Their links are on my side bar. Hope you can play along with us!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas.