A sketch challenge
*If you are looking for the Print Candee Blog Hop, please scroll down*
This week at AnnaBelle Stamps we have a sketch challenge for you to play along with! I love this sketch – in fact I just love square cards!
I coloured in my favourite flower from the “Squared Posies” set with Copic markers and went in with a white pencil afterwards to add some highlights. I saw Darlene do this in her video here and I really liked the outcome. I used “Backgrounds by Design 6” to add some interest on the outside panel. Both of the panels are raised with foam dimensionals.
I am entering this into the current Wee Memories Challenge #73 – which is a free for all challenge. I just HAD to enter because AnnaBelles is the sponsor this week! Why not you give it a whirl as well as the prize is a $20 gift voucher to the store! Who wouldn’t want to win that?
[Square Daisy card]
Stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps “Squared Posies” stamp set, AnnaBelle Stamps Backgrounds by Design 6 stamp set
Ink: Versacolor cubes – Lagoon, Brown VersaFine – Vintage Sepia, Distress inks – Dried Marigold, Tumbled Glass, Old Paper
Card: Regal Craft Card (White square fold card), XPress It Blending card
Other Supplies: Copic markers, Prismacolors Pencil – white and black, AnnaBelle Sprinkles – Sultana 6mm, Kaisercraft Grosgrain ribbon – brown, blending tool, sponge dauber, foam dimensionals, Spellbinders die – Label 2, Cuttlebug
Thanks for dropping by…hope that you can join in and play along – the winner will receive a $15 Gift voucher to the store. Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT have created including our Guest Designer Karin. All the DT Girls links are on my sidebar.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look,
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas.