Say it in…Sentiments
Welcome to another challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps. This week’s challenge is one that made my heart skip a beat – Say it with Sentiments.
I didn’t use as many sentiments as I had planned to, but I did use one sentiment many times…hope this still counts! Either way, I had fun making this card and I hope that it inspires you to play along with us!
I finally got to play with some new MFT dies that I won about a month ago – LOVE them! I used a tiny little ‘love’ sentiment from the Squared Posies set and also the background script stamp from BBD6 set. I finished it off with some AnnaBelle pearls and a twine bow! I am entering this into the current Wee Memories Challenge #74 – to use buttons, brads or bows.
Stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps “Squared Posies” stamp set, AnnaBelle Stamps “Backgrounds By Design 6” stamp set
Ink: Distress Ink – Barn Door, Versafine Ink – Vintage Sepia
Card: Regal Craft Card – White textured
Other Supplies: AnnaBelle Rose pearls – 4mm, AnnaBelle Stamps natural jute twine, MFT die – Hearts-a-Plenty, MFT die – Layered Labels, Cuttlebug, Paper piercer, Tim Holtz Ruler, sponge dauber, foam dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT have created, including our Guest Designer Sue McRae. Their links are on my side bar. Hope you can play along with us!
PS. Remember you still have time to enter your name into the Blog Hop inlinkz code to be in the running to win the featured stamp set which is “Ornamental Christmas”. Go here.
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas.
This is as sweet as can be! I LOVE it!
This is stunning Marion! Love the way you have used the sentiments and those hearts… they are on my wishlist! The piercing really adds such a fab border, you are sooo clever!
Fantastic design Marion, love it 🙂
Wooow… beautiful! I really love this one! It is super lovely and super sweet.
Have a great day!
AMAZING, Marion! The layers and all of the little details are so gorgeous!
So many wonderful layers on your card!
So sweet! And that textured cardstock is fabulous – at first I thought it was felt! 🙂
Hi Marion! I am adoring your card here. So CAS and just beautiful. Just the right amounts of embellshments! Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!
Another fabulous card Marion! I love your layered hearts with the stamped script….beautiful! Red/white is just stunning!
Wonderful! At first I thought you had used “felt” for your white background but discovered it was textured cs, very cool. – Love the CAS look and the way you used the tiny sentiment stamp.
wow!! very beautiful CAS card.those hearts and sentiments looks fab!! love ur card.thanks for joining us at wee memories challenge.hope to see your creation in our next challenge
Ooh, I soo love striking red and white combination, love those stunning hearts and the twine simply perfect ….
I have only just realised too that the background is textured cardstock …. loooove it!
LOVE your card Marion! Your design is simply beautiful and I’m so loving your colour combo!
What a great card, Marion! The twine is the perfect touch!
This is gorgeous Marion! I love the texture!!
another stunner Marion!! When I grow up I want to be just like you-lol!!! you have an amazing eye for all the little details and fabulous layouts! 🙂