AnnaBelle Sketch Challenge
Welcome to a sketch challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps. Hope that you can find time to play along with us. My offering this week is not a card, but a bauble to hang on the Christmas Tree. Something a little different and I love how it turned out. For those of you who took the recent Holiday Card Boot camp, you will see I got a little of my inspiration from there.
I used the poinsettia flower from the “Squared Posies” set which I heat embossed in white, then coloured with Fired Brick Distress Stain and spritzed with pearlised water. This is the first time I have used distress stains and I LOVE them! Will have to add some more to the little stash I have I think! The text in the background is BBD #6 set and the sentiment is from the “Holly Branch” set. I added some shine with a pile of silver metallic sprinkles.
Stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps “Squared Posies” stamp set, AnnaBelle Stamps “Holly Branch” stamp set, AnnaBelle Stamps BBD #6 stamp set
Ink: Distress Ink – Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, Distress Stain – Fired Brick
Card: AnnaBelle stamps smooth white card
Other Supplies: American Crafts white embossing powder, heat gun, Spellbinders circle die – small, Cuttlebug, Creative Memoriescircle cutters, Ranger – Perfect Pearls, mini mister, foam dimensionals, thin silver ribbon, Carl Craft square punch, WRMK corner chomper, silver metallic sprinkles (3mm, 4mm and 5mm), Ranger blending tool
Hope that you can join in and play along – the winner will receive a $15 Gift voucher to the store. Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT have created including our Guest Designer Sue McRae. All the DT Girls links are on my sidebar – why not leave them some love?
Until next time,
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas.