Say it in…Lime, Black and White
It is Friday so that means it is time for another challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps. This week’s challenge made me put my thinking cap on and have a good old think!
I have had in mind to do a button tree for a little while now – and I thought this was the perfect challenge to give it a try. I am pretty happy with the results and I think it would make a great male card! (How is it when I want to make a masculine card I can’t and when I don’t really try, I can?)
Stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps “Tree-MEN-dous” stamp set
Ink: Versafine Ink – Onyx Black, Versacolor – Bamboo
Card: Regal Craft Card – White textured
Other Supplies: Spotty patterned paper – Brand unknown, AnnaBelle Stamps natural jute twine, Buttons galore (mostly Basic Grey, but others just from my stash), Glossy Accents (to adhere the buttons)
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT have created, including our Guest Designer Sue McRae. Their links are on my side bar. Hope you can play along with us!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas.
Who doesn’t love a button tree? Love the way you clustered the buttons to give it a unique shape! So cute.
Very fun design and what a great way to use buttons from your stash!
I just love this Marion! Those buttons are over the top awesome! Great guy card!
This is fantastic! I love the buttons in the way you have placed them on the tree!
Fabulous!!! I so love your work.
This is perfect Marion! Love that polka dot background and those buttons are the most wonderful leaves!
This is uber cool Marion … Love the button tree – perfect for man cards, creative and super effective …. Love your style!!!
Wow! – That Button Tree is just fabulous. What a great card.
I just LOVE your style Marion! This card is so awesome. The buttons all over the tree create really great dimension!
This is brilliant Marion!
You make such awesome cards, Marion! I love how you laid out the buttons, and I really like the font for the sentiment (I’m guessing that’s part of the set?). Amazing card!!
Fabulous! Love the polka dotted background and all those gorgeous buttons!
I have to ‘CASE’ this one! It’s such a great card!!!
Pure brilliance!!!!! fabulous card for any occasion!! might have to give this one a go!!! 🙂