Say it With…Shades of Pink
Well after another busy term at school, I can now say I am on holidays for 2 weeks! Hopefully I will get some time to take a breather and maybe do some more crafting!
This week at AnnaBelle Stamps we are saying it with Shades of Pink.
The Belles are using any Lil Belle stamp set for this challenge. I have used the umbrella from A Beautiful Day and the sentiment is from Lil Molly’s Flowers. I coloured in the umbrella with Distress Markers and a water colour pen.
Ink: Versafine – Onyx Black, Distress Markers – Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Barn Door, Black Soot
Other Supplies: Aquarello Watercolour paper, anti static pillow, Zing Black embossing powder, heat gun, Glossy Accents, Crate Paper 6×6 paper pack – Pretty Party, WRMK corner chomper, Zig watercolour pen
This week’s winner will receive a $10 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Store. Hope you will find the time to play along. Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles projects – their links are on my sidebar.
Thanks for stopping by,
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂