Say it with…a Kid’s Card
Hello! Glad that you could join me for another challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps.
What a fun challenge! I can never have enough kid’s cards with 2 little ones around. I decided to use the AnnaBelle set Boy’s Party to create a repeated panel as the focal point. The sentiment is from the Shape it Up stamp set.
Ink: Memento – Tuxedo Black, Versamark watermark ink
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps Smooth White card stock, Bazzill – black
Other Supplies: WRMK corner chomper, Copic Markers – RV29, YG17, N0, Y17, BG09, Anti static pillow, AnnaBelle Stamps white embossing powder, heat tool, foam dimensionals
This week’s winner will receive a $10 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Store. Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles’ projects – their links are on my sidebar. We also have a Guest Designer for the month of October – Karin Akesdotter. Make sure you stop by her blog as well.
Thanks for stopping by,
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂