Say it with…red, black and white
Hi crafty lovers,
This week at AnnaBelle Stamps is a colour challenge…and a fun one at that! Red, black and white.
I used the recently released Love Birds set to create this one. White embossing onto black always makes a bold statement. I couldn’t have made this card cleanly though without my anti-static pillow. I am a perfectionist, so when it comes to embossing my anti-static pillow certainly is my best friend (but I will still go in with a fine paintbrush and remove any strays before I heat set!)
Hope you can play along. Oh and have you checked out the new Stamp, Embellish, Create Ning site?What is it you ask? Check out all the detail here. Sign up and join this new on-line stamping community….it’s free!
Stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps Love Birds stamp set
Ink: Versamark Watermark ink
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps smooth white card – square, black and red card
Other Supplies: American Craft Zing embossing powder – Opaque white, heat gun, foam dimensionals, silver thread, Annabelle metallic sprinkles, anti static pillow, glossy accents (to adhere bows), Carl Craft heart punch small
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT have created. The Belles’ links are on my side bar. Hope you can join us this week.
Thanks for visiting.
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂