Say it with…Brown, Olive and Mustard
Welcome to another AnnaBelle Stamps challenge. Are you up for a colour challenge?
I thought I would struggle with this colour combo, but it actually came together quite quickly. It helped that I had Crushed Olive, Mustard Seed and Tea Dye distress inks. I made two different versions.
I used BBD#7 to create the stripy background. The reeds are from the All Things Grow set and the sentiment is from Fanciful Flowers. The butterfly is made from the new thin twine that Andrea has in the store. Which one do you prefer…I think the first one wins it over for me. I am still undecided about that butterfly!
Stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps All Things Grow stamp set, AnnaBelle Stamps BBD#7 stamp set, AnnaBelle Stamps Fanciful Flowers stamp set
Ink: Distress Inks – Crushed Olive, Mustard Seed, Tea Dye, Versafine – Vintage Sepia
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps smooth white card, Kraft card, Dark brown bazzill
Other Supplies: AnnaBelle Stamps 0.8mm light brown twine, Zots glue dots – small, SEI buttons – seasoned, WRMK Corner Chompeer, Fiskars stamp press
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT have created. Their links are on my side bar.
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂