Say it With…Stitching
Welcome to another challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps.
Well this week I decided to challenge myself. I see loads of great cards with machine stitching on them, which I love. To be honest, I have never tried machine stitching on a card before as I have been too lazy to drag out the old sewing machine! I don’t have a craft room, so my space is limited, but this challenge made me dust off the cobwebs on my machine…and for my first attempt, I still managed to sew in a straight line (considering I haven’t used the thing in about 6 years!) My sister will be proud of me as she is a seamstress!
Obviously I am a little obsessed with creating my own dry embossed background on my score board (it is a phase that will no doubt end soon)…as this is about my 3rd card doing it! I have used BBD#7 for the gingham on the love hearts and the sentiment is from the Love Birds set.
I am entering this into the Gingham Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.
Ink: Memento ink – Blue Danube
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps smooth white cardstock, AnnaBelle Stamps Pre-cut smooth white square cards, Navy Blue card stock (brand unknown)
Other Supplies: Carl Craft heart punch – large and small, sponge dauber, sewing machine, Fiskars scallop border punch, Foam dimensionals, Martha Stewart score board, scoring stylus
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the rest of the DT projects. Their links are on my sidebar.
Until next time,
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂