Say it with…orange and lime
Welcome to another challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps.
This week the Belles are all using the stamp set Lil Monster’s Balloon and soon-to-be in the store – a matching die! How awesome is that? I am so into dies at the moment – I love anything that is going to save me time. I have coloured him in with my new Distress Markers onto watercolour paper. I just wanna say that I LOVE my new markers! (A Happy Mother’s present to myself – any excuse I say!) I can see I am going to have a lot of fun colouring in with these babies!
Ink: Memento – Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Markers – Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade, Dried Marigold, Wild Honey, Mustard Seed, Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Black Soot
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps Pre-cut smooth white square cards
Other Supplies: Lil Monster Balloon Die, Cuttlebug, Zig Watercolour pen, Acquarello watercolour paper, Foam dimensionals, 0.8mm Hemp twine – dark brown
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the rest of the DT projects. Their links are on my sidebar. Hope that you will find some time to play along.
Until next time,
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂
Beautiful colouring, well done.
Oooh, Distress Markers, happy mother’s day to you! I have my eye on them… of course, and would love to know what you think. FAB card BTW, awesome design and love how you’ve made the border!
I was debating wether I should buy some Distress Markers with some Birthday/Mother’s day money I received. You may have convinced me with this little guy! I love the watercolor effect. Really darling card Marion!
I LOVE Distress Markers 🙂 Your card is so gorgeous Marion and your colouring is perfect!
This is just as cute as can be Marion! I know what you mean… I can find any excuse works when I want something to make crafting easier!
I’ve been looking at these markers and love how you’ve used them here, amazing shading Marion and love the cute image too :0)
Fantastic colouring 🙂
He is just the cutest ever …. love your colouring and I love your cool border!
Your markers look awesome on the monster, the border is divine, simple but oh so clever! 🙂
Wonderful card Marion and Awesome colouring(with Distress Markers…you lucky girl lol!) Perfect CAS design!