Say it with…
Hi…time for another challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps. Quite a tricky colour combo this week.
I had to hunt through my card stock to match the colours (as I don’t have a grey ink!) In the end I came up with the following 2 cards.
To continue on with the grey theme, I used silver embossing powder for the sentiments. I also added Glossy Accents to the little heart on the second card.
Ink: Versamark watermark ink
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps pre-cut smooth white cards , Bazzill cardstock – light grey, dark grey, green and blue (not sure of the correct colour names!)
Other Supplies: Silver embossing powder, heat tool, anti static pillow, Carl Craft punch – small and medium heart, Glossy Accents, foam dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the rest of the DT projects. Their links are on my sidebar. And don’t forget that Andrea is giving away a Spillbinder’s Grand Calibur. Click on the blinkie on my sidebar to see how it could be you.
Thanks for stopping by,
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂