Say it with…Thanks
Welcome to another challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps.
The Belles were given the challenge to use a background stamp this week…but you don’t have to, it just needs to be a thank you card.
I am really in love with the BBD#5 background stamp. All I did was white heat embossed the background stamp onto several different colours of Hero Arts layering papers. I then added some tone on tone shading with Copic markers to add more interest.
Ink: Versamark watermark ink
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps Smooth White card stock, HA Layering papers – Poppy, Carnation, Punch, Mandarin
Other Supplies: MFT Hearts-a-Plenty Die, Cuttlebug, AnnaBelle Stamps Buttons – Rapsberry, Copic Markers, AnnaBelle Stamps embossing powder – white, heat tool, anti-static pillow, AnnaBelle Stamps hemp twine – 0.8mm white, Zots glue dots
This week’s winner will receive a $10 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Store. Hope you will find the time to play along. Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles projects – their links are on my sidebar.
Thanks for stopping by,
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂