Hello! Another Friday, another AnnaBelle Stamps challenge. This week is a sketch challenge. We would love you to play along.
I decided to rotate the sketch a quarter turn to the right. I came across this card by Kelly Rasmussen and I LOVED it…and so the inspiration for my card was born. I had to add the circle element in, so I decided to do some making and distress ink blending on the background to create sun rays. I am really happy with how it turned out.
I used the Shape it Up stamp set to create the dots on the bunting. I even pulled out my neglected sewing machine AND another first in a long time is glitter – to be honest I can’t stand the stuff – I hate how you wear it for days afterwards!! But I needed some extra shine on the card, so went for it!
Don’t forget that Andrea is now offering free digi stamps each month – you can find this month’s freebie here. The Deal of the Week this week (which starts on Friday and will run until the following Friday) is the Shape it Up stamp set which is 20% off for one week.
I’m entering this card in the Stitching & Sewing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.
Ink: Memento – Rose Bud, Sweet Plum, Versacolor – Lagoon Blue, Ranger Distress Ink – Seeded Mustard
Card: Hero Arts Layering Papers – Pool, Punch, Iris, Daffodil, Regal Craft card – square textured
Other Supplies: Mask It Film, Distress Ink blending tool, Carl Carft heart punch – small, sewing machine, Stardust Glitter, Sakura Quickie Glue pen
This week’s winner will receive a $10 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Store. Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles’ projects – their links are on my sidebar.
Thanks for stopping by,
– We post our challenges every Friday at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday at 10:00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂