Say it with…Mint, Emerald and Rose
Hello crafty people! Welcome back to another AnnaBelle Stamps colour challenge. This week we are saying it with Mint, Emerald and Rose (or the colours that you have that are the closest to them).
My green is a little more lime, than mint – but it was the best I could come up with. I tried really hard this week to work with a background colour other than white – so green it was. The Baubles are from the Decorated Christmas set (I also used these matching dies). The sentiment is from the Holly Branch set and the leaves are from the Garden Silhouettes set. I popped one of the baubles up on some foam for added interest and also added some white enamel accents.
Ink: Memento ink – Rose Bud, Bamboo Leaves, New Sprout
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps Smooth White card stock, Bazzill Light green card stock
Other Supplies: Ranger enamel accents – white, silver thread, foam dimensionals, WRMK Corner Chomper
Don’t forget, this week’s Deal of the Week (which starts on Friday and will run until the following Friday) is the Decorated Christmas stamp set which is 20% off for one week. Head to the ABS site for more details.
This week’s winner will receive a $10 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Store.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have had a great week…mine has been somewhat hectic so glad it is now the weekend!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $15.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂