The Magic of Christmas
Hello! Welcome back to another AnnaBelle Stamps challenge. We have another simple sketch for you.
All the Belles are using the Ornamental Christmas stamp set – but you don’t have to. I decided to use Prismacolors. I love the look of Prismacolor pencils on kraft and they go on like butter!
I also added some score lines along the bottom to fill up the empty space.
I am entering this into the Addicted to CAS #2 Challenge where the code word is Bauble.
Ink: Versamark watermark ink
Other Supplies: AnnaBelle Stamps white embossing powder, Uniball white Signo pen, Martha Stewart scoring board, scoring stylus, AnnaBelle Stamps Icicle sprinkles, Tombow glue, Prismacolor pencils, WRMK Corner Chomper
This week’s Deal of the Week is 20% of all Christmas stamps and this will run for 2 weeks. The Discount Code is 20Christmas.
This week’s winner will receive a $10 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Store.
Thanks for stopping by,
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $15.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂