Say it With…Grape, Waterfall and Pumpkin
Hello and welcome back to another AnnaBelle Stamps challenge. This week we have a colour challenge for you.
Bonus Day 1 homework for the Online Card Class 2 was to create a CAS card using die cuts – and this is what I have done!
Ink: Memento Inks – Summer Sky, Tangelo, Grape Jelly
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps smooth white cardstock, Hero Arts Folded cards – Powder
Other Supplies: Wplus9 Folk Art Florals Designer Dies (leaves), Cuttlebug, PTI Mat Stack 3 die, AnnaBelle Stamps 3mm pearls, Foam dimensionals, Glue pen
This challenge will run for 2 weeks and the winner will receive a $15 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Store. Hope you will play along with us. Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles’ projects – their links are on my side bar. Also make sure you also visit Janet O’Brien’s blog as she is Guest Designing with us.
Thanks for stopping by,
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $15.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂