Say it with Watermelon, Waterfall and Blueberry
Hello and welcome back to another AnnaBelle Stamps challenge. This week we have a colour challenge for you.
I found this colour combo quite tricky as I don’t own a watermelon coloured ink. In the end I found some watermelon coloured patterned paper.
I made the bunting using the centre circles from the new Designer Flowers die (I just cut them in half). I sponged on the clouds and the bird is from this stamp set called A Beautiful Day. The gingham background I made from this background set. I used the second one from the bottom, just stamped it both ways.
I think this card has a very country – quilt feel to it.
Ink: Memento Inks – Summer Sky, VersaFine – Onyx Black
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps smooth white cardstock, Bazzill – Light blue, Dark Blue
Other Supplies: AnnaBelle Stamps Designer Flowers die, Cuttlebug, AnnaBelle Stamps 3mm pearls, Sponge dauber, Echo Park 6×6 Paper pad – This and That
This challenge will run for 2 weeks and the winner will receive a $15 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Store. Hope you will play along with us. Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles’ projects – their links are on my side bar.
Thanks for stopping by,
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $15.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂
What a wonderful card Marion. Love those fun buntings, I’ve often looked at that sweet birdie and wanted to use him on his own… now I really must lol.
You created a beautiful card Marion and incorporated some wonderful sets! Love your bunting!
Very sweet country feel indeed, Marion! I adore everything about this ~ especially the fresh idea of the half-circle flower-center bunting! Inspired!!
Terrific, Marion! Gorgeous colour trio and love the formatting of all these pretty elements 🙂
This is one sweet little card, Marion! LOVE how you created your bunting and with the adorable little bird…Perfect!
you are just so clever Marion, you have incorporated the colours beautifully! 🙂