I loved the AnnaBelle sketch AC155 the first time around and I really loved the card I made…it is my favourite card to date. So I decided to choose the same sketch, but this time I flipped it. I wanted to case my first card – so used the same stamp set. I just went with another colour palette which is a bit different for me and changed up some of the elements.
Ink: Versamark Watermark ink
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps smooth white cardstock, Hero Arts Folded notecards – Daffodil and Poppy
Other Supplies: AnnaBelle Stamps white embossing powder, heat tool, anti-static pillow, Copic markers, Wplus9 Folk Art Florals Designer Dies (leaves), MFT notebook edge die, Foam dimensionals, AnnaBelle Stamps 3mm pearl sprinkles
Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles’ projects – their links are on my side bar.
Thanks for stopping by,
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $15.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂